Follow my blog with Bloglovin 20 Quotes From the Joker

Main menu

Pages

Ads by Eonads



One of the most iconic super-villains in the DC universe and in popular culture in general, he is primarily known for being the dark knight’s archenemy. A criminal mastermind with a sadistic sense of humour, he is recognisable by his extravagant style and manic grin. As disturbing and bizarre as the following quotes might be, you will also find that they are thought-provoking.

What doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stranger!
The Joker – Heath Ledger
Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just… *do* things.
The Joker – Heath Ledger
Tell your men they work for me now, this is my city!
The Joker – Heath Ledger
It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!
The Joker

Let’s put a smile on that face!
The Joker
Those mob fools want you gone. So they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth, there’s no going back. You’ve changed things…forever.
The Joker
And I thought my jokes were bad.
The Joker
The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight, you’re gonna break your one rule.
The Joker
Do you want to know why I use a knife? You see, guns are too quick. You can’t savor all of the little…emotions. In their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way…I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
The Joker
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.


reactions

Comments

table of contents title